La Vida Loca de La Gringa

The life of a 23 year old missionary who used to live at an orphanage in Mexcio, but is now trying to adjust to living back in the United States.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

My Crazy Life

This blog happened by complete surprise! My brother started a blog and to post a comment on his blog I had to make my own. Well I decided to keep it and actually do something with it!

As I type this, I am sitting in an internet cafe in a mall in Juarez, Mexico. I came into town today to buy uniforms for some of our kids. It ended up being quite a day. Leydi, my good friend, and I got lost in the middle of Juarez for about an hour, but being the wonderful navigators we are we manged to find our way out!

This week has been completely chaotic. I canĀ“t seem to catch up on anything, whether it be my room or the office and school work. Tomorrow I will finally get some time to catch my breath and rest!

Anyway I think that is enough for now.

Buenas Tardes,
La Gringa Erin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home