La Vida Loca de La Gringa

The life of a 23 year old missionary who used to live at an orphanage in Mexcio, but is now trying to adjust to living back in the United States.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Wind up of a day

How can so much be crammed into one day! This morning I woke the girls up amidst sleepy groans and protests because of the cold. Poor babies, we were all shivering!! I settled several fights, got them off to school, checked on our sick girls, and headed for the office. I spent the day at the office trying to get our end-of-the year statements in order. I will probably go crazy before that is done!! Then I headed to our small American town across the border to go to the bank and run some errands. Finally got home, and I am now seated at the internet cafe in Guadalupe.

This morning as I was rushing the girls out the door, my little Flor (flower) handed me a note. This is what it said, "Erin, I love you. Never change. From your Flor." Those are the precious moments I cherish in the middle of the hectic days.

Anyway gotta get home to exercise and plan for English.

La Gringa, Erin

1 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger quirky said…

    bravo, bravo! i have no choice, i must start a blog. i'll send you a link to it when i set one up. but congrats to you on starting one up. tata!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home