La Vida Loca de La Gringa

The life of a 23 year old missionary who used to live at an orphanage in Mexcio, but is now trying to adjust to living back in the United States.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

2 year anniversary

Yes, incredible as it may seem today is my 2 year anniversary of living here in Mexico at Rancho 3M. It felt much like any other day as I did my normal activities.

Tomorrow I am taking 2 of our girls to the doctor, then the rest of the girls and I are going on a major school schopping spree and then buying the groceries at Sams. I feel exhausted just thinking about it!

Anyway Dean needs to get me back to work.

Erin

3 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Feanor said…

    Hip Hip Hooray!

     
  • At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Our loss was their gain. We miss you.

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger quirky said…

    congratulations! and happy anniversary!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home