La Vida Loca de La Gringa

The life of a 23 year old missionary who used to live at an orphanage in Mexcio, but is now trying to adjust to living back in the United States.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Finally my 5 weird Habits

Erin's 5 Weird Habits (I am sure most people are saying, "Wow, only 5!)

1. When my hair is dirty, I have to put it up in a tight ponytail because if it is touching my face I feel dirty all over.

2. When I am nervous about talking to people I don't know, I have a tendency to cover my mouth with my hands while talking to them.

3. I have lost every pair of sunglasses I have ever owned, but I never lose my keys!

4. I am very fastidious about trying to keep my room clean, but my car is a mess!

5. I chew on pens when I am thinking, so everyone always knows which ones are mine!

That's my 5 weird habits!

La Gringa Loca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home