La Vida Loca de La Gringa

The life of a 23 year old missionary who used to live at an orphanage in Mexcio, but is now trying to adjust to living back in the United States.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Checking In

The days have melted into weeks, and it is now almost a month since I have been home. It is very hard to believe. I haven’t sat around doing nothing since being here. I have been discovering just how busy my family acutally is. There are Boy Scouts, Speech/Debate classes, Co-op, 4H, Horse Shows, etc… I have been running around with them, so there really hasn’t been much time for moping! :) I have also enjoyed helping my mom out with the wash, cooking, and cleaning. It is nice to have a sink to wash dishes in. For 2 ½ years I had to wash my dishes in a little plastic tub.

I got several calls from my boss today asking me how to do things around the office, and this made me a little "homesick".

Anyway this is just a short post to let everyone know I am still alive. I will be posting more later.

La Gringa Loca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home