La Vida Loca de La Gringa

The life of a 23 year old missionary who used to live at an orphanage in Mexcio, but is now trying to adjust to living back in the United States.

Friday, January 12, 2007

South of the Border...Down Mexico Way!!!

I just returned last week from visiting Mexico Lindo y Querida (Beautiful and Dear Mexico). It was a wonderful visit, but way too short.

I was not prepared for the cold weather there, so I had people lending me scarves, hats, gloves, etc... It was so COLD!!! It even snowed and Leydi and I went out and played in it until we couldn't feel our hands.

I got to see all my kids at the Ranch and my second family in Juarez!

Anyway I had better get back to work. I just wanted to post something for the one faithful person (probably Feanor) who checks this blog.


La Gringa Loca

1 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    erin, i too check your blog even though you never post!! at least you gave a short update on your trip to
    guadalupe.

    mateo carlos

     

Post a Comment

<< Home