La Vida Loca de La Gringa

The life of a 23 year old missionary who used to live at an orphanage in Mexcio, but is now trying to adjust to living back in the United States.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Today is one of those days where you go completely out of you mind with boredom. Ok, I know I live with 40 children so it should never be boring, but for some reason everybody else has plans and I have nothing to do. I decided to come into Guadalupe to the internet cafe and play around on the internet. So now I will proceed to bore you with this post!

Yesterday I completed all my errands in Juarez and was very pleased to be able to tell Dean that we finally found the elusive uniform (for David one of the older boys) that we had looking for. I also (actually Leydi and I) got all the school supplies we needed and picked up Matt´s uniform shirts.

While waiting for Matt´s shirst to be embroidered, we played on one of those soccer arcade games where you manuever all the little players around (they are on sticks) and try to get the ball in the hole! I won once and then proceeded to lose 7 consecutive games in a row. I think that one win was pretty good for my first time! I got back at a relatively decent hour and went to bed. Don´t you just love all these wonderful details!

Anyway I really need to find something constructive to do, and quit whining about being bored cause most of the time I am way too busy to be bored. I guess I better enjoy the feeling while it lasts!!!!

La Gringa

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger quirky said…

    hey, um, erin? isn't "7 *consecutive* games in a *row.*" a little redundant?? ok, sorry. just being an added anoyance to a boring day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home