La Vida Loca de La Gringa

The life of a 23 year old missionary who used to live at an orphanage in Mexcio, but is now trying to adjust to living back in the United States.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Back to blogging (well sorta of)!

Hello dear readers of my blog

I have not had access to internet the past few weeks. That should all change soon as we are scheduled to get DSL at the end of this month. I am very excited! It will be of great benefit to me as well as the Ranch.

My boss has been gone this past week and a half leaving me with a lot of responsibilites that I do not normally have. There have been quite a few challenges. Vehicles have broken, groups have come, and people constantly knock at my door with questions that sometimes I do not know the answer to. The Lord has been very faithful to strengthen me during this time.

Yesterday I fell out of the big fifteen passenger van (you do not want to know that story!) and sprained my ankle pretty bad. I was hobbling around on crutches for most of the day. The funniest part was when I tried to open the door of the dorm and enter at the same time and proceeded to knock myself, Norma, and Leydi down. Half the boys at the Ranch just happened to look over at that precise moment, so I will not be living that down any time soon. I had guard as well and you need to be fast as you keep track of all the girls. Even I had to laugh as I dragged myself around while the little girls scattered to and fro. All in all it was a pretty good Sunday. I am ready for Dean to return though!

Well that is all for now.

Erin

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger quirky said…

    well, it's good to have you back. even if it has been a whole month since you posted! :-P and yes, i most certainly DO want to hear the rest of the story about you falling out of the van! sounds exciting. though not as exciting as you getting dsl. catch ya later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home