La Vida Loca de La Gringa

The life of a 23 year old missionary who used to live at an orphanage in Mexcio, but is now trying to adjust to living back in the United States.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hello Again!

Wow, I am managing in all the hustle and bustle of my busy life to post again! I came into town to run some quick errands and then I am hurrying back because I have the "guard" at lunch. This basically means I keep the kids in order, decide the order of who eats first, and make sure the kids do the dishes, etc...

Tonight is chapel and I discovered early this morning that Teo was supposed to preach, but he is in Juarez at the hospital for Jair's chemotherapy. It was either I preach or find somebody else fast! The American group didn't want to do it, so I finally got Jorge to help me plan some Bible games we can play tonight with the kids.

I am very much ready for vacation time which is just around the corner. It will give me a chance to recharge!

Anyway just a little slice of my life today. Gotta run.

Erin

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger quirky said…

    when is your break? "soon?" are you coming back this a-way? it would be fun to get together some time if you're going to be around! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home