La Vida Loca de La Gringa

The life of a 23 year old missionary who used to live at an orphanage in Mexcio, but is now trying to adjust to living back in the United States.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Vacations

This week has been a restful and fun time for me! I am so enjoying not having any responsibilities or kids to look after. Wait take that back, the first four days of vacation one of the girls stayed with me because her mom couldn't come get her. Actually, though, it wasn't much work because she is 15 and one of my good friends here.

The guys, Paul, Eric, Matt, and Jason were at the Ranch as well, and knowing that I had food they at various times all decided to camp out in my room and look through my refrigerator. I made them breakfast and dinner one day. We all discovered that Eric never washes his socks and that Paul was turning 30 on Sunday. I had a lot of fun hanging out with them.

As for Sonia and I, we amused ourselves by staying up late watching movies and talking. On Saturday we went shopping in Juarez, and on Sunday we went to church at Communidad Christiana and then I dropped her off at her house and went to visit the family of my good friend Leydi.

Anyway tomorrow I am going to stay with a friend of mine in El Paso and then vacations will be over on Sunday. I really needed this time to relax and just hang out. I will go back to work refreshed.

I know I didn't put many interesting stories, but that is because I am working on an update and am saving them for that. I hope to have it out soon.

Well that's all for now,

Erin <><

1 Comments:

  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Feanor said…

    I'm looking forward to the interesting stories with feverish anticipation!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home