La Vida Loca de La Gringa

The life of a 23 year old missionary who used to live at an orphanage in Mexcio, but is now trying to adjust to living back in the United States.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hello Again!

Well today is a much better day. Thanks to the Lord, Joseylin found her certificate and so went yesterday and registered for her first semester of classes. I feel like a mother as I admonish her on the dangers of college life because in the end all I can do is watch and pray that she will grow stronger in her faith and not weaker.

Today I am in the office working on normal office things, then I leave to run some errands in town, and return to finish making 100 corsages for the big Mother's Day celebration on Sunday. We are inviting all the mothers from the school and any of our kid's mothers that want to come. We hope to share the gospel as part of the program. It should be interesting.

Anyway that pretty much sums up my day today.

La Gringa Loca,
Erin

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger quirky said…

    does this mean you're going to start blogging every couple of days now?? this is so exciting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home